Join the South Cobb Homeschoolers
West GA Home Educators 8th Annual Used Book Sale
- Anyone can shop. Please invite your friends, teachers, parents, grandparents, etc.
- Bring plenty of small bills and change to make purchases. Sellers may or may not accept checks.
When? Friday May 29, 2015
- Sellers will check-in and set up their items on assigned tables from 9:30-10:30.
- A private shopping time for registered sellers will be held from 11:00-1:00.
- The sale will be open to the public from 1:00-3:30.
Where? Carroll County Agriculture Center, 900 Newnan Road, Carrollton, GA 30117
- Any homeschooler may sell.
- NEW FORMAT THIS YEAR: Sellers will reserve tables and sell their own items. No items will be dropped off.
- Registration (which reserves your table) is required by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Space is limited so register early.
- The Seller fee is $5 and will be paid with exact cash at check-in on the day of the sale.
- Sellers will have the benefit of negotiating prices and accepting their preferred payment type.
- No items will have to be labeled, although we do recommend pricing your items before you arrive.
- As always, only educational and family resources may be sold. Material for all ages is welcome. Acceptable items include: board books, picture books, chapter books, literature, curricula, foreign language, science equipment, teaching aids, maps, flash cards, manipulatives, art & music supplies, instruments, educational games & puzzles, software, videos, parent resources, cookbooks, home/life skill books, Bible study, Christian living, desks, easels, small tables & chairs, etc. If you aren’t sure, contact us in advance.
- Children are welcome to attend the sale. This is a great opportunity for them to get hands-on sales experience and learn consumer math. And if they manage your table, you can shop more!
- Children may not play/run/climb inside the Ag Center. Safety and respect of all property is required.
OPEN HOUSE / HOMESCHOOL RESOURCES
- The “vendor” section is provided to connect homeschool families with local resources.
- Homeschool groups, tutors, and community groups are invited to set up a table/display.
- Registration is required by emailing email@example.com. Space is limited.
Husbands & teens are needed to help unload/carry boxes from 9:30-10:30. Hand-trucks also needed.
Lainya Hutchins firstname.lastname@example.org, 404-403-1076
Carol Skinner email@example.com, 678-488-5641