Here are the meeting dates for the second quarter in 2015 (April, May, June). Most of the meetings will be held at the South Cobb Library located at 805 Clay Road, Mableton 30126 with the exception of our field trips.
- Wednesday, April 15, 2015 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the South Cobb Library
- Thursday, April 30, 2015 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Joe Jenkins Park located at 2721 Joe Jerkins Boulevard, Austell, Georgia 30106
- Field Trip - Thursday, May 7, 2015 from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. at the Athens-Clarke County Recycling Division http://athensclarkecounty.com/209/Recycling-Waste-Reduction
- Wednesday, May 20, 2015 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the South Cobb Library - Consumer Math Economics Lesson for Kids
- Field Trip - Friday May 29, 2015 from 1:00p.m. - 3:30 p.m. West Georgia Used Book Sale at the Carroll County Agriculture Center, 900 Newnan Road, Carrollton, GA 30117 -This is a great opportunity for our kids to get hands-on sales experience and learn consumer math.
- Field Trip & Picnic- Wednesday, June 10, 2015 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Wolfe Gardens (please see email for address)
- Annual Awards Ceremony- Monday, June 22, 2015 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the George Woody Thompson, Jr., Community Room at the South Cobb Library